About the Artist
Heya! I'm Roxanne. I'm based in Tauranga, New Zealand, and I've been drawing since I can remember. I have a degree in Graphic Design but my passion is for drawing and for animals. I'm known for constantly drawing horses, ever since I was a child. I blame Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron for that!
I started with pencils and have rediscovered my love for traditional drawing, but I love the ease and creativity of digital illustration.
When I'm not drawing and painting, I'm at the barn with my horses Armani and Rembrandt. At home, I'm found doing the bidding of my cats, Armand and Louis de Pointe du Lac.
I am available for personal commissions, commercial designs and illustrative work.
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with any questions or to place an order.
- iPad Pro, Apple Pencil, Procreate app
- Huion Kamvas, Adobe Photoshop
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils
- Caran d'Ache Luminance and Pablos pencils
- Derwent watercolour pencils.
- Panpastels and Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils
- Atelier Interactive Acrylic Paint
- Clairfontaine pastel paper
- Fabriano Drawing Paper.
- Bockingford Watercolour Paper